NeroVision Express is a free video editor included in the main Nero suite which also brings you some extra functions to enhance the quality of videos. This software provides some simple and useful tools that can be used by every kind of user due to its easy and intuitive interface. The different functions of NeroVision Express not only make it a video editor but also a general multimedia slide shows manager among other features.
This free download application also allows users to encode their video files into other format to burn it into a DVD or even a VCD. They will be able to edit the final disc version with an interactive menu, just like professional editions. Although it has not much advanced settings of features, if you are a beginner user can easily come to dominate the program in a short period after the download. NeroVision Express has a good convert function with some default projects and formats to create your own DVDs instantly without the necessity of creating new settings each time you want to burn a project.
How to use
This video capture (editor and converter) has a simple way of usage and includes basic instructions on program options. When you download and open this program you have to choose the kind of support you are going to create and then which task you want to perform: Capture Video, Add Video File, Make New Movie, Disk Matter, Edit Movie or Make Chapters. With these simple options, choosing the file of the video and the output format, you can edit and convert your videos or multimedia files.
After editing your video and before exporting it and burn it to a support, NeroVision Express allows you easily create a user-friendly menu to run the disc on a DVD. To do this, the program includes some templates with buttons and backgrounds which you can choose, and thus design and form your own DVD Menu.
NeroVision Express 220.127.116.11 Features
These are some of the features of NeroVision Express:
- It disposes of a handy user interface
- It is much easier to handle than others editors or converters
- It enables record, edit, and converts multimedia data
- It has a good variety of transition effects and filters
- It provides various options to create DVD Menu
- It supports different types of formats: CD, SVCD, VCD and DVD
- You have the option to export the recording to a DV camera
- For the new projects you have a default template
- Latest versions have improved the quality of the capture and hardware support
- Undo and redo functions for a better performance
If you want know more about NeroVision Express, feel free to check the developer’s website .
The minimum system requirements for NeroVision Express are the following:
- OS: Windows® XP SP3
- Processor: 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 5 GB
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 compatible graphic card
- CD/DVD disc drive for installation and playback
- Windows Media® Player 9 or higher
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Capture, edit, and convert multimedia files
- Allows high video compression DVDX
- Dispose of a very complete support tool
- Ability to copy a DVD to another DVD
- It is too simple for professional use
- Loses speed when recording videos
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
please type here your answer for anything and free bac what do you want so many word to write so bored like that hurm when to done stupid huh